Regional Operations Manager
You as the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Identifying new business opportunities in new and used inventories that meet the Leasing criteria
- Calculating sample lease payments on vehicles
- Working with dealerships to identify new leasing opportunities
- Managing the day-to-day operations related to the Leasing division
- Supporting the promotion of the leasing offerings
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in the Automotive industry – preferably Leasing
- Excellent communication skills – you will be working closely with various dealerships
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent computer skills
- A real drive to be successful
This is a great opportunity for a strong Regional Operations Manager to join a growing nationwide company that really invests in their employees and promotes from within.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Kieran Begbie or call Osborne on 64 74715699 “Please submit your updated Resume in Word Format”
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered for other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided.