Auto Service Technician
We are currently recruiting for an Auto Service Technician for a leading Automotive Group based in Oshawa. Our client is one of Canada’s top 50 managed companies and is a leader in Auto Services and Sales across Ontario. They have a need for strong Technicians across their network of 40 dealerships and service centres where you will have the opportunity to work on various vehicles.
You as the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Carrying out all services and repairs to cars as described by the work order to the highest standard
- Inspecting and diagnosing problems, providing repairs and maintenance to all types of new and used vehicles, and seen as a point of support and leadership for Apprentice Technicians
- Conducting necessary tests and completing the reports that follow
- Identifying parts to be ordered and keeping track of these parts in documentation
- Supporting colleagues and apprentices in their work
You as the ideal candidate will require:
- Mechanic/Auto Service Technician Qualification – 310s or higher
- A clean drivers’ license
- Strong experience in a similar role
This is a great opportunity for a strong Technician to join a growing company that really invests in their employees and promotes from within. You can work your way up in the organisation to Director level!
They also provide competitive salaries with great benefits including tool and boot allowance.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Kieran Begbie or call Osborne on 64 74715699 . “Please submit your updated Resume in Word Format”
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered for other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided.Apply Now