Commercial Line Account Manager
We are currently recruiting for a number of Commercial Lines Account Managers for a leading Insurance client based in Mississauga.
We looking for experience Account Managers with expert knowledge in Commercial Insurance lines of business. You will be responsible for managing a book of business and servicing clients in a professional manner. You will also have responsibility for obtaining and expanding business.
You as the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing a book of Business – Renewal
- Working closely with various other teams including Producers on all aspects of client service
- Initiating Account Planning with Producer 100 days in advance of the renewal
- Maintaining a retention rate of 95%+ for your own book of business
- Developing new business from existing accounts and assigned leads
- Preparing proposals
- Reviewing client’s current coverage to analyze risk and determine requirements
- Maintaining up to date documentation
- Ensuring accurate and timely billing of accounts
You as the ideal candidate will require:
- A minimum of 5 years’ commercial insurance experience
- R.I.B.O license
- C.I.P / C.A.I.B designations very desirable
- Client / Account development and relationship management experience
- A solid understanding of commercial insurance policies
- Advanced communication skills
- Advanced MS Office skills – Word, Excel etc.
This is a great opportunity for a strong Account Manager to join a growing company with great career prospects.
If you are interested in the role and would like to have a confidential discussion please apply or send your resume to email@example.com
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered for other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided.Apply Now