We are currently recruiting exclusively for a Software Developer with a solid skillset in DevOps to join a not-for-profit organisation based in Downtown Toronto on a permanent basis. This role will initially be remote working.
Our client works with over 250 organisations on a global scale including government, enterprise organizations and educational institutions. As a not-for-profit organisation, they put a strong focus on investing in the service and infrastructure to work with up to date and the best technology.
You as the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Coding and building deployable applications from scratch
- Build, overhaul and revise various in-house systems
- Bringing in new systems
- Limited client facing work with a focus on automation and integration into 3rd party systems
You as the ideal candidate will require:
- Programming – C, Python, Bash, PHP, Perl
- Automation – Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Salt etc.
- Restful/Jayson API’s
- Understanding of Network protocols (TCP/IP)
- Experience building applications from scratch
- Revision control (CVS, SVN, GIT)
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work well and as part of a team
This is a great opportunity for a strong developer to join a growing company and really put your own stamp on helping them establish brand new systems and maintain and improve on systems already in place. They have a great team culture and encourage progression and independence for all employees.
Our client offers great benefits including 3 weeks of annual leave and flexible work arrangements (as and when you return to the office).
If you are interested in the role and would like to have a confidential discussion please apply or send your resume to email@example.com
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link providedApply Now